Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Versatile Blogger Award
Alright, my friend Jaimie awarded me a Versatile Blogger Award. I have no idea what it is all about. It sounds to me like a pyramid scam. Trust me...I know an awful lot about pyramids. I am supposed to tell you all 7 random things about me and pass on the award.
1. I am the only girl in a family of 6 brothers. I have always wanted a sister and still feel sad about not having one.
2. I hate, hate, hate, hate zombie movies. I got tricked into watching "I am Legend" last week with my husband. I hate them!!!!!
3. I once painted my toe nails and thinking they were dry, went to bed. The next morning my toe's were stuck to the sheets.
4. I have a secret love for climbing trees.
5. Since I have come to Egypt, I have stopped drawing or painting. Probably because I have a little one who gets into it all. I would like to start again.
6. I love listening to the sounds of my mother cooking in the kitchen.
7. I sometimes mock things like The Versatile Blogger Award.
I nominate...
Mary-just because I want to hear 7 interesting things about her and enjoy her writing.
...and Sharona Wilson because she is very worthy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I enjoy knowing these 7 things about you! I think you are definitely the right candidate for this award!
ReplyDeleteIt IS a pyramid scheme because the more people that do it, the fewer there are to choose! :) I would have given you the award too (in case you were wondering). :)
ReplyDelete