Monday, August 2, 2010

my new favorite place

Forget that last post about Wakalah being my favorite place.  My new favorite place is Over The Top...or is it the Edge?  Oh, my daughter just said "Mom, it was called On The Run".  Whatever it's called, it is the gas station mini mart.  Not having a car, I never knew this place existed.  It's AWESOME.  Just look what you can buy there...





Can it get any better than a hot dog, Coke, Doritos and ice cream for lunch?  You can also get brewed coffee!!!!!!!  Alright, if I am excited about this, I can just imagine what reverse culture shock will be like.  

3 comments:

  1. This is a great place! I remember the year when Beth spent the summer with us while the rest of the family was in Thailand.

    Beth wrote home to her mom telling her, "They have the most wonderful store in the U.S. now: it's called the 99 Cent Store!"

    :-D

    BTW, did you buy the Making Marriage Work for Dummies book?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do have "on the run" gas station mini marts here too!! Maybe it's part of the chain? I like what you found there; so funny. You never know when you might need a Star Wars Pez for that next road trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joe should be excited to see all those Pez containers! Jim loves "Dummies books"! Glad you are finding new favorites everyday!

    ReplyDelete