I snapped this picture of the boy feeding a duck on the way to the Step Pyramid. We got lost and went down the village road instead of the main highway. It was a wonderful drive.
Whoopee! I get to be your first comment! I'm so happy you've started a blog. I have admired you from afar. We who don't have children, or who can't, find it hard to be around young mothers. That's my excuse. But I've always wanted to hang out with you guys, and now I get to through this blog. Also, I am literally aching to travel and now I will experience Egypt through your eyes. I'm looking forward to it. I love everything here so far. Blessings on your heads.
April,
ReplyDeleteWhoopee! I get to be your first comment! I'm so happy you've started a blog. I have admired you from afar. We who don't have children, or who can't, find it hard to be around young mothers. That's my excuse. But I've always wanted to hang out with you guys, and now I get to through this blog. Also, I am literally aching to travel and now I will experience Egypt through your eyes. I'm looking forward to it. I love everything here so far. Blessings on your heads.