Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Clifford the Big Red Dog


We have been having problems with our internet, as most people do in this country. Joe called the repair man and they said the problem should be solved within 24 hours. Two hours later there was a knock on my door and the Boab (the door man of our building) announced that the service man for the internet was here. Joe being out, the Boab came in and made sure the service man (who was about 19 years old) was busy doing his work. I myself went back to work on a vinyl photo wall that I created today above my buffet. About 10 mins later I looked up and both the Boab and the Service man were sitting on my sofa watching Clifford the Big Red Dog with my my 4 year old son Luke. I asked them if the problem was solved now and they sheepishly replied that they were waiting for a call and then went back to watching Clifford. I wanted to asked them if they would like some chocolate milk and pop-corn with their movie, but held my tongue.

No comments:

Post a Comment