I have to say, there are no words that can truly describe the Giza Zoo here in Cairo. It is a primal raw experience. Here are some pictures. BTW-we really were that close to the lions. Yikes!
I love the lady in full head veil on the swings! Cairo zoo is often more fun for people watching then animal watching- and often as westerners you are regarded as an interesting species too. I have considered using an empty cage and taking place for a day or so and see what would happen:-) Thanks for all these posts April!
This is very different from the LA zoo. Please don't feed the animals...your hand!
ReplyDeleteLove the one of the guy poking the zebra in the mouth. Nice!! :) That zoo looks fun!
ReplyDeletehe's feeding him a carrot.
ReplyDeleteI love the lady in full head veil on the swings! Cairo zoo is often more fun for people watching then animal watching- and often as westerners you are regarded as an interesting species too. I have considered using an empty cage and taking place for a day or so and see what would happen:-) Thanks for all these posts April!
ReplyDelete