Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Ugly Duckling gets a haircut-A Poem by me...




Someday, getting a haircut will be a relaxing experience
Someday, my haircut will be exactly what I ask for  
Someday, I will be able to communicate to the stylist with confidence
Someday I will be able to simply say...
 "Um...I really didn't want a mullet!"
Someday, "I am hoping to grow out my hair, so please just take a little off the ends" will not be understood as"please give me lots of layers on the side, but keep the back long and layer free."
Someday, Someday, Someday
However, Someday's not today.

3 comments:

  1. Oh man... I want to see pictures :) Love your latest burst of blogs!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You gotta splurge and get it cut at the Meridien hotel in Heliopolis. They are my alltime favorite (even better than places I've gone stateside).

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww, I've been there. Not Egypt, but not loving my haircuts. Thankfully you are beautiful no matter what :)

    ReplyDelete