Most women in Egypt wear the burka-tini, I wore a tank-tini with swim shorts, and everyone else adorned themselves with the bikini. Also, topless sunbathing seemed to be permitted. There were still women wearing the head-to-toe, but they didn't go swimming at the pool and hung out mostly by the sea.
The other thing that was shocking to me was how tall everyone was. Even the little children were taller than me. Whatever is in that European diet, I missed out on as a child. This is where I confess my one irrational fear is the fear of tall people. Maybe this comes from growing up in a family of 6 brothers, all taller than me.
This little tall baby next to Theo was just 6 months old and really wanted his bucket back:).
This is a picture of my book cover: (I actually read a chapter. I have been reading it for a year now. It's so good, I can hardly pick it up.)
and this is my husbands:
The most fun I had was watching the baby swim in water like a fish out of water. He was all laughs and flops. I have to say that the Swiss have one thing right besides pocket knives and watches...ICE CREAM!






No comments:
Post a Comment