Dear Sweetheart...
Today marks 12 years since we said "I do!". What a magic carpet ride it has been: over, under, and sideways! I never knew that life could be so exciting. Everyday is more exciting than the last. I was just thinking about all the great times we have had falling in love together.
I remember when you asked me to marry you and fireworks went off and angels sang and life was bliss.
Then we moved to Boston and I worked and you went to school and cooked for us and we got really puffy. Good times! I loved you then, but I am glad that I am the cook in the family now.
We gave each other the exact same anniversary card...it was a sign!
We continued to celebrate by having our own family together.
Our hearts were full! Then our hands got very full, but there was still plenty of room in our hearts because our hearts had stretched out like my expanded middle.
I can't wait for the many, many more years of celebrating our love and life together.
You are a great husband, a great father, and a great man!
Love, Your Wife.






.jpg)

Beautiful post!! :) I loved the picture of the Top Ramen. It has been so great to watch your love grow through the years, from the time you were dating until now. I loved visiting you in Boston (and you guys didn't look puffy to me). Happy Anniversary!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! That vintage postcard is one of my favorites :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful tribute to your husband! Joe is blessed to have you in his life! You are a wonderful answer to the prayer we prayed for Joe since he was a baby. Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDelete