The doctor took my blood pressure and said "You have tachycardia". I thought to myself...WHAT?! TACHYWHAT? WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? AHHHGGHH!!!!!! "Would you please tell me what that is?" I asked. "Your heart rate is high, but your blood pressure is normal, most likely it is due to stress."
Stress! Yes, Cairo IS a very stressful city especially with small ones. I feel like I have been coping fairly well, but I guess my body is disagreeing with me. The doctor also informed me that I had a distended abdomen (I am not pregnant!). It is most likely due to Amoebas. That, or I have really bad gas and didn't even know it (sorry for the ToMuchInformation). Although, the kids found that piece of information very hysterical. I have to stop milk, yogurt, beans, and anything with orange fibers for 10 days and take 2 types of anti-gas pills 3 times a day. She did say cheese was alright, so after my appointment, I went home and ate pizza, which was great for the stress level, but all in all probably not the best for the distended abdomen. Next step, some other tests involving little cups. Sadly, sometimes it seems easier to take care of the children then it is to take care of myself.

You are very transparent today April! I'm glad to know what is going on with you and will be praying for you. I agree it is hard to take care of yourself. I hope that you are able to get to the bottom of your symptoms and find out what is going on. I'm glad that you are trying some meditation. You are in my heart, my thoughts, and my prayers!
ReplyDeleteOh my word! Praying for you!!
ReplyDelete