Two things happened last week...
First, we started our own zoo. We had Sqeeks for another day and we also took care of a two week old kitten for a friend who rescued it and then decided to go on a week trip Luxor (I will not mention names, but you know who you are:)). Little did I know at the time that I would be doing everything a mother cat would do to take care of him. I found myself responsible for feeding 4 little ones on demand and had 4 little ones clawing at my legs. Luke and Theo fell in love with him, of course, and Luke named him Mozart. I, however, was not in love with that thing that resembled a rat and was very close to putting him right back out in the street! Luckily for the kitten, I didn't have to do this because his other human mommy came and picked him up.
Speaking of Luke, this is the second thing that happened. Joe took Luke for a long overdue haircut. Luke kept telling us that he only wanted to get his hair cut in America. Joe told him about how wonderful the experience is and how you feel like a king. "They bring you tea or juice and put warm towels on your face and then you get a lollipop afterwards" he insured him. Luke finally decided to give it a try and one night they left for a father and son bonding time. I had in my mind a nice little boy haircut...
here is the before...
and here is the after...
Here is the word on my health...I do not have amoebas. Also, after taking a round of antibiotics and quiting caffeine, I have not noticed anymore Tachycardia. I still have to figure why my stomach isn't quite right, but for now the stopping dairy has been helpful.






Glad to hear you're Ok, we have 5 kittens right now too. The beagles found them living in our yard and now we are trying to figure out what to do with them. Tell Luke that I can mail him an American kitty if he wants instead.
ReplyDelete