Sometimes I have a hard time finishing things. It's a personality trait that I look at as neither positive nor negative. I am a process person and that is just who I am. My husband is a finishing person. We are a perfect match for accomplishing things. Right now, however, I am working on finishing.
I am working on finishing Christmas shopping* because my December will be filled with packing and airplanes and wonderful family. I have finished my book this week that I bought the day we left America. I have also taken a realistic look at the crafts I have started and have resolved to either finish them, throw them away or pass them along. We are also saying goodbye to friends that we may never see again and our cat**.
*I have discovered the joys of ebay and Christmas should be very interesting this year:).
**yeah...not that sad about the cat.
*** unfortunately, it is a book about a plane crash and I wonder if it is the wisest choice of novels to read during the next couple of weeks.
****hand washing dishes, sweeping up buckets of dirt off my floor, and getting electrocuted every time I put the wet clothes in the dryer.
I have to say that there is sadness in finishing for a process person. That is why, as soon as I finished my book this week, I picked up another and read 50 pages***. This means that now I am in a reading process again, :).
I must admit that there are somethings that I will not be sad to finish.****
As I "process" (and finish) this post, this thought remains...
We have 14 days left in Cairo and it is a very strange feeling indeed.
I must admit that there are somethings that I will not be sad to finish.****
As I "process" (and finish) this post, this thought remains...
We have 14 days left in Cairo and it is a very strange feeling indeed.
*I have discovered the joys of ebay and Christmas should be very interesting this year:).
**yeah...not that sad about the cat.
*** unfortunately, it is a book about a plane crash and I wonder if it is the wisest choice of novels to read during the next couple of weeks.
****hand washing dishes, sweeping up buckets of dirt off my floor, and getting electrocuted every time I put the wet clothes in the dryer.

No comments:
Post a Comment