Friday, April 9, 2010

Like Sand in our Bathtub, so are the Days of our Lives.

 Have ever had to use the potty so bad but couldn't find your keys in time? Remember that embarrassing incident when your neighbor told you that funny story and you laughed so hard you nearly peed your pants? Or are you trying to potty train a toddler and want to make sure a potty is around whenever you need it?  Well, We have the solution for you... Introducing the Stairway Stool!  What do you think...a million dollar idea?  This was the scene when I returned to my house today.  Which actually made me happy because it told me that...



...our new bathtub finally arrived. 

and this means that we don't have to wash the kid with the laundry anymore!



That's not funny!  I went to far.  No one should ever put your child into the washing machine.  All kids should be tattooed "Hand Wash Only!"

On a serious note, for those who have been concerned about our hygiene, yes we do have another "tubby to scrubby". The New tub, unfortunately to our to our landlady's dismay, was installed a tad bit crooked.  That was a nice conversation to witness in Arabic.    

6 comments:

  1. That is AWESOME. I really enjoyed reading this April... I remember the day that I locked the keys in my house and had to pee so bad...It took someone 3 hours to come home...at that moment, I wish that we had a toilet or outhouse in our backyard..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! I love the picture of Theo on the washer! So cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha Ha!! I do hope they patch up that brick and wall around it too, for your sake!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice washer! Are they going to fix the crooked tub? It looks so nice and new!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You better keep an eye on Luke! I can just imagine he might try to use the "facilities" on your landing!

    ReplyDelete